Thursday, January 19, 2012

I passed

I was scheduled for a stress test yesterday at the hospital.
Here is a 9 second video of my drive in to the hospital. Just the kind of drive you want before a stress test. lol  Either way, I passed so that is a "good thing."

While I was out and about yesterday I took a few pictures.

Thought I would share.







We had very strong winds and blowing snow. A wonderful "blustery" day.


I love an untouched field of snow...it is like a clean fresh page just waiting for you to make your mark.


Do you remember the old song by John Denver? 
"Some days are diamond; some days are stone..."
(you know you will probably end up humming this song all day now...sorry...)


Hope you have a "diamond" day today.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the test! :-) And nice pictures. When I lived in Halifax in the early 80s, the winters that I remember were made up of sleet and freezing rain - and in Wolfville, snow piled six feet high down the middle of the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very "Wintery" , Sis! But what I want to kknow is who was driving and who was videoing? Oh forget it, I'm sure I know! LOL Glad to hear that you passed your test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you passed the test!
    I love the wintry pictures. I'm wondering too about the driving and video part. Dare I ask?
    I see your reputation has spread.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.