Friday, October 14, 2011

Move along people...

Move along people, nothing to see here.  Keep moving folks, keep moving,...no quilting to show at this place.



I do hope to remedy that in a hurry though! 
I will be "retreating" Monday and Tuesday of the coming week. If that sounds good wait till you hear the rest of the story...I will be "retreating" Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of the same week. Surely with all that time to quilt I will have something to show for my labours.
I have been away so much and have just finally returned home close to Midnight on Friday past. I was in Saskatchewan for a memorial service for Mom and to lay her ashes to rest beside Dad. Saying good-bye is never easy, and I found this especially hard. 
I stayed on for a week extra to spend time with our daughter and her family. I also got to spend time with my sister. (She is the one who quilted along with me while working on our Winter Wonderland Redwork quilt). I was lucky enough to get to spend a work day with her and her guild. I was able to finish a quilt that was long overdue to be finished and it felt great to get that monkey off my back and my grand daughter was pleased to finally have her promised quilt.
Christmas is approaching fast and there are a few things I would like to get done so hopefully next week will help things along. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.