Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank you's are in order...

Thank you to all of you who were so kind in your comments lately. I know in my mind that I did what I could, but you always wonder if you could have done more, or better. However that is behind me and I am moving on.

Thank you also to my dear dear friends who were so kind and helpful with calls, words of encouragement and meals during a very busy and trying couple of months. It meant a lot...

I have still not gotten any actual sewing done this week with running to the hospital twice a day, but I did manage to get a very time consuming project done for retreat, so that is one thing checked off my list. Hope to get another done tomorrow...or maybe even tonight.

I took Mr. O's vehicle in to the garage for a service...oil change and brake maintenance. Later in the day I came across a timely cartoon while browsing the net. I thought I would share it with you...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.