Friday, October 9, 2009

Gross!..not for the faint of heart.

We are surely headed into the "fright season". I know that because of some of the creatures that I see around home. While I was home getting a few things done this week, this is the fellow who greeted me in the carport. Guess he thought that because we hadn't been around for awhile he had squatter's rights...well think again buddy! Call the spider police if you must, but I am not about to share my abode with the likes of this fella...now if he was just passing through I may have considered wishing him God Speed and left him journey on,; but oh no this guy had moved in and had started wrapping my place in his warm "blanket"! I told you this would be gross...well let's just say he won't be spooking any of the little trick or treaters this halloween season. enough said!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.