Friday, July 3, 2009

Guess What? We're Expecting!








Company that is! Our son and his family will be arriving tomorrow from Ontario. Even bigger news! They will be leaving the girls with us for 2 weeks! I hope that the weather cooperates a little; I want to take them out in the boat and to the beach, and spend time time doing some fun stuff with them. Meg is 3 and Emma is 7 so I am thinking that my days will be full, but I consider myself very blessed to have them (without Mommy and Daddy). Now I know you think I will spoil them but really that is not my style...


Now I have stocked up on ju jubes, a few new games, and some coloring books... oh and all the fixin's for making them root beer floats...and choc. chip cookies but that isn't spoiling them is it?


If it is...sh-h-h I don't want to know and I sure don't want their Mom and Dad to know either.
But seriously folks just look at those faces; not going to be easy to say no to them!

But I am jumping ahead of myself. That's tomorrow's news. Today I am on my way to the big city (Moncton) to take Cam back to her hubby. He loaned her to us for a couple of days and it sure was nice to see her. Was just like old times. We met with old friends yesterday for lunch and I am sure the people at Cafe Gourmet were not quite sure what hit them. Imagine 10 or 12 quilting buddies catching up on old times after more than a year...I have to say it was fun though. Sorry I have no pics to post of that...I didn't bring my camera..and I still forget that my phone can fill in for a camera at times like this. I still think that a phone is for making phone calls; not taking pictures, videos, playing music, sending texts, checking e-mails etc. How silly of me...

p.s. we may even be able to take in a visit to the local quilt shops, not that I need anything, but hey who said you have to NEED fabric to warrant buying a bit more of it. Ta ta for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.